Edible oil filtration is an important technique that requires attention and experience because of the public health issues. Using corrosive metals as filter plates or liquid oil contact parts may cause severe health problems.
Edible oil filtration may be lower or higher temperatures. Cold oil filtration can be done at 4 to 15 Celcius degree tempratures. Fish oil filtration or cotton oil filtration often done as cold oil filtration. Like mineral oil process, hot oil filtration is simpler rather than the cold one.
City Filter Press is an experienced company in edible oil filter press manufacturing for years. Several consumable oil filter press machine manufactured and assembled our customers' factories properly.
Our filter press machines for edible oil are coated by AISI 316L stainless steel for all liquid contact parts compliance with food industry regulations.
Sunflower oil, corn oil, soyabean oil, olive oil and palm oil filtration can be done by our filter press. According to types and temperature of your edible oil we can use specified cotton or polyester filter cloths and filter paper.
Our filter cloths and filter papers do not change the natural contaminants and natural taste of edible oil products.
- Fish Oil
- Nuts (walnut, almond, hazetnut, peanut etc.)
- Truf Gard Oil
- Fixed Oils (Coconut, grape seed, jojoba etc.)
- Fish Oil
* Frame & Plate Type Plates
* Filter paper applicable for very pure filtration
* Dyed with food grade epoxy dye
* All oil contact surfaces and pipes are made of AISI 316L stainless steel
* Polypropilene plates and cotton cloths
* All parts from stainless steel filter press is available
All of these type of oil can be purified by our special desinged edible oil filter press machines.